The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Financial Business Analyst who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Chicago, Illinois region.
W2 candidates only.
- Conducts moderate to complex analysis and projection (financial, performance, operational and statistical) projects, including compilation and arrangement of data, computations, result analysis, charts and exhibit creation, report preparation and data accuracy validation; identifies issues or problems with data and makes recommendations to remedy errors
- Plans, directs and coordinates department project activities and resources to ensure project goals are completed on time, within budget and with optimum quality; provides direction, prioritization, and conflict resolution in managing project teams to accomplish project objectives • Develops, maintains, manipulates and analyzes spreadsheets and databases for department, extracting data from other systems as necessary; develops metrics to track performance plans
- Develops briefing materials and presentations for the Bank and Federal Reserve System management as needed
- Supports department business operations, financial processes and improvement/efficiency initiatives
- Monitors, reconciles and analyzes budget performance, analyzes spending, processes purchases as well as prepare detailed reports on budget expense management
- Develops internal and external communications for stakeholder groups, including use of innovative technologies to reach multiple audiences throughout the Bank
- Conducts market research, trend, cost/benefit and best practice analysis to develop a business case and recommendations to be presented to senior leadership
- Consults with department to define and document current business processes and areas for improvement
- Works with senior leaders to establish metrics and targets to be used to analyze and determine organizational performance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 to 5 years of direct work experience
- Experience in project management methodologies
- Experience in performing specialized business analysis and project assessment
- Experience gathering and analyzing data, reporting and presenting financial data and coordinating efforts of a project team
- Experience communicating with internal stakeholders including executives, technical resources, internal communications and public relations
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think independently
- Self-directed and motivated
- Knowledge of Bank operation preferred
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technical applications
- Possesses and applies strong internet navigation and research skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.