The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Project Manager who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the St. Louis, Missouri region.
- Develop cross functional Project plans and ensure integration of resources against project requirement.
- Publish routine dashboards and reports that effectively communicate project progress, risks and achievements of the overall project.
- Oversee all phases of the product development process from Development to Launch, with an excellent understanding of Agile principles.
- Strong understanding of Jira and project management agile methodologies.
- Work closely with a Tech Leads and Product owners who is responsible for the overall solution and high level project sizing.
- Experienced at leading projects delivering milestones on time ,on budget and with quality as per customer expectations.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Skilled in project planning, risk management, project execution and communication to all levels of the organization.
- Communicate with a variety of stakeholders at all levels effectively.
- Effectively manage multiple small projects or one large project.
- Drives for accountability within self and others
- Self-starter with ability to perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5+ years of project management or scrum master leading software Agile teams.
- Proven track record and demonstrated abilities in project management skills and other related disciplines
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.