The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Frontend Angular Developer who would be interested in a contract to hire opportunity offered within the Tysons, Virginia region.
As a member of our technology team, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Frontend Angular Developer, you’ll use your experience and skills to contribute to the quality and implementation of our software products for our customers.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform hands-on Front-End Development, write code and unit tests, do proof of concepts, conduct code reviews, and perform testing using Protractor.
- Work closely with Manager to understand needs around client stakeholder management.
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Experience developing complex applications using Angular 4/5/6 (Not AngularJS)
- Experience with Protractor testing tool.
- Working understanding of Angular-CLI and NodeJS
- Strong fundamentals of CSS (knowledge of Sass is a plus)
- Willing to work with the team and other developers across the company to continuously improve our approach to development
- Ensure clear documentation of created/modified functionality
- Strong communication skills and critical thinking skills
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.