The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced MS Dynamics Programmer who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Security Clearance Required: Secret Level 2.
- Development, support, maintenance and configuration on Home-Grown and COTS applications.
- Support CRM and Case Management Applications (MS Dynamics CRM).
- Create and modify screens and reports. Connect report files to Development, testing and Staging environments.
- Develop, test and implement small computer systems, and sub-systems of larger systems.
- CRM item configuration changes. Navigation of commonly used CRM components for configuration changes:
- Create and Update CRM plugins
- Enabling/disabling plugins and their associated SDK messaging steps
- Verify bug fixes prior to sending out for testing and verify bugs after fixing them
- Updating configuration items so that they are deployment-ready
- Produce forms, manuals, programs, data files, and procedures for systems and/or applications:
- Create users on CRM environment and generic System Administrator users
- Compare files and view version history using Visual Studio
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.