The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Network Management Consultant who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
The candidate will be required to work in a consultative manner directly with the customer, and internally product line managers, regional customer support teams, and sales engineering teams to deliver services which may include the following below.
- Implement, maintain and refine designs of 5620 SAM production systems to support the customer’s operations
- Stay abreast of and coordinate on-going 5620 SAM system related work such as software upgrades, tech support issues, software bugs, etc.
- Design, test and execute scripts using 5620SAM supported technologies such as XMLAPI, CLI commands, HTTP SOAP, etc.
- Provide guidance to developers to support the integration of OSS systems with 5620 SAM
- Produce and review design documentation, training documentation, and various customer-facing documents.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer’s technical management teams.
- Strong working knowledge of 5620 SAM and SAM-O XML Interface
- Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, proof of concept, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
- OSS and/or Multi-vendor integration experience
- Network Management of IP and WAN networks (includes HP-OV, SNMP, and CLI knowledge).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of IP Networking. Routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP), signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), QoS, IP VPN, VLAN, VLL/VPLS, BRAS, etc.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.