The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Packet Core Design Engineer who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
- Identifies and solves proactively optimization related problems and communicates them to key stakeholders
- Participate in defining technical requirements and specification of a new solution.
- Provides technical solutions in agreement with operator’s engineering departments; delivering Detailed Design and documentation for test environment definition; providing technical clarifications for best usage of new or existing functionalities; actively contributing to troubleshooting and ensuring smooth deployment of new services or features in live network; evaluating dimensioning aspects on a need-to basis.
- Provides senior level consulting service, having expertise in one or more Core domains areas.
- Participate in statement of work and effort estimation review
- Participate in detailed integration planning
- Develop and support the execution of test plans, implementation plans, procedures, test specs and test cases
- Interface to customer regarding technical issues and discussions.
- Delivers customer presentations, workshops and trainings.
- Organizes and performs network audit, analysis and reporting
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from technical university
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in PS Core network design and optimization
- English language skills – fluent spoken and written English
- Strong Telecom fundamentals and understanding of Mobile Core networks (CS/PS)
- Strong understanding of technical specification (like 3GPP,LTE) relevant to CS/PS domain
- Expert knowledge in Nokia products and service delivery platforms like FNG, FNS, MME, S-GW, P-GW
- Strong experience with protocols like SS7, SIGTRAN, SIP, SIP-I, GSM/UMTS/LTE, H248, AAL2, AAL5, LDAP, Radius, Diameter etc
- Excellent knowledge of call control, signaling, routing, digit analysis
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.