The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Scrum Master who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Toronto, Ontario region.
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability.
- Accountable for high-quality execution and delivery of new projects in a fully Agile/Scrum team environment.
- PM + Scrum Master role delivering a multi-million dollar project
- Experience integrating 3rd part vendor products into companies landscape of applications.
- Ideal candidate should have 7 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Project Management: experienced in managing projects/programs
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile/ Scrum project management methodologies and tools
- Financial Management: strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, etc.
- Certifications : PMP, Agile/Scrum
- 7-8 years of experience in leading a range of mid- size to large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality
- Facilitate and encourage collaboration in a cross-disciplinary Scrum team environment, across multiple projects and multiple locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.