The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Marketing Business Analyst who would be interested in a full-time permanent opportunity offered within the Chicago, Illinois region.
The candidate within this role will be responsible for managing and analyzing the business performance of e-commerce channels via online marketplaces. This position will be the subject matter expert of business processes, sales and operational data, and key metrics that determine the overall health of the channel. This position supports the product assortment and merchandising strategy, and owns the analysis and optimization to help improve operational efficiencies, define pricing models, and design tests of marketing programs and sales initiatives.
- Working with leadership to provide timely and accurate insight into the sales channel to maximize growth
- Identifying and implementing new business intelligence technologies to improve communication and access to key metrics
- Analyzing customer and sales data to make recommendations and implementation to improve efficiency and profitability
- Maximize channel performance by improving listing quality, search optimization, buyer feedback, and seller rating
- Produce regular reporting and data analysis on channel specific metrics
- Engage relevant team members to act upon customer needs in a timely manner and drive resolution from start to finish
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a business analyst role
- You demonstrate a passion for time management, project management and the ability to utilize new technologies
- You have the ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks
- You have knowledge of Access and Crystal Reports
- You are proficient in MS Excel and have a basic understanding of relational databases
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt well to change
- You are passionate about Analytics!
- You enjoy using your problem-solving skills as well as written and verbal communication with a can-do attitude!
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.