The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Cloud Automation Test Lead who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Tysons, Virginia region.
The Quality Engineering team is looking for engineers for building, operationalizing and establishment of a quality frameworks and toolsets to partner with the delivery IT organization. This role will lead efforts and ensures successful delivery of organizational transformation and goals across all business verticals.
- Engage & interact closely with Product Management, Software Development Teams to conceptualize and develop sophisticated software test solutions and strategies
- Provide Technical Leadership in the areas of Cloud based test orchestration, solution scalability, automation design
- Develop and/or Enhance Automated test Infrastructure to enable building scalable and flexible tests to aid DevOps strategy for deployments
- Enhance Test strategies, Automation & Build infrastructure with feedback and analysis from stakeholder teams and customer experience indicators
- Help drive the Data testing Framework, test data management techniques and automation
- Incorporate data quality standards and best practices into data pipelines to help ensure Data Quality excellence
- 8-10 years of related experience in the following:
- Intermediate to Expert level Experience with REST API driven Automation
- Experience with Cloud Technologies such AWS/Azure is a plus
- Automated test data generation and/or data obfuscation
- Experience building cutting edge tools and Automation Frameworks that enable Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) services
- Familiarity with the latest Test Automation tools (e.g. Selenium WebDriver, Jmeter, JUnit, Pytest, Hibernate, React, TestNG, etc.)
- Experience working with Operating Systems as well as various Internet protocols, (e.g. REST, JSON, TCP/IP, XML)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to work in a fast paced, innovative environments learning new technologies
- Familiar with DevOps toolchain, i.e. BitBucket, JIRA, Jenkins Pipeline, Nexus
- Experience working with a variety of methodologies and operating models, including waterfall, agile, and DevOps
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.