The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced MS Dynamics 365 CRM Analyst who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
- Analyze functional requirements that lead to the execution of the design, development and implementation of changes to the application;
- Develop and maintain configuration and programs based on approved requirements working both independently and within a team;
- Deliver technical specifications documents using the functions specifications provide by the functional and integration teams;
- Create and modify configuration and code for software as per technical specifications;
- Produce reports, manuals, programs, data files and procedures for applications;
- Analyze code and objects to determine functional fit; and
- Execute tasks related to the implementation of application and database design and fixes, coding and technical documentation
- Experience in IT as a Programmer/Analyst within the Canadian Federal or Provincial Governments or large corporation.
- Experience in providing services in the implementation of Dynamics CRM 365 platform within the Canadian Federal or Provincial Governments or large corporation.
- Experience with the following applications:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- ERPs (SAP, PeopleSoft)
- Portal Systems
- Open Text Content Server (such as GCDocs)
- Resco/Field Services
- Web Forms
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.