Website Myticas Consulting
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Machine Learning (ML) and Data Science Engineer who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Downers Grove, IL region.
We are looking for someone to help our client expand the capabilities of its new AIOps Center. We are looking for an additional resource to support Machine Learning model development, deployment and post-production monitoring. The goal is to expedite growth in their internal expertise in ML and more efficiently drive the AI for Operations projects. The common tasks to be performed include preparing datasets for ML modeling, design and optimize ML algorithms to accomplish business goals, run ML validations, tests and experiments, analyze ML results, and deploy models to production application environments. This engagement will augment current technical resources in the AIOps Center to enable sufficient efforts to deliver advanced AI / ML projects that will enhance existing and create new data-driven operations across the enterprise.
- Extensive knowledge of Python.
- Experience with data structures, data modeling, and model evaluation.
- Abilility to apply mathematics and data analytical skills.
- Experience with standard ML algorithms covering supervised-learning, unsupervised-learning, reinforcement-learning and deep-learning.
- Comprehensive knowledge with a broad range of data science and ML libraries, ie…pandas and scikit-learn
- Proficiency with deep learning frameworks, ie…TensorFlow, PyTorch, and Keras
- Working knowledge of git for distributed-version control and CI/CD pipelines, as well as standard DevOps, and ML Ops processes.
- Demonstrated experience deploying solutions with Docker containers.
- Familiarity with AutoML processes and ML platforms such as Microsoft Azure and DataRobot a huge plus
- Knowledge of SQL Server is a plus.
- Previous experience with Agile Scrum methodology is a plus.