The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Digital Technology Manager who would be interested in a remote contract opportunity offered within the New York, NY region.
NOTE: New role for our team as we are now producing virtual events and need someone to own the configuration piece. Resource will need to use their own equipment. Resource will be required to work 20 hours, potentially more. In header of resume please confirm if resource could have flexibility in their schedule if required (to work 20+ hours if need be). Hired candidate will be able to work from home 100% of the time.
Global Event Management team is seeing a virtual platform knowledge expert to assist Event Planners in configuring digital event environment within multiple platforms. Responsible for coordinating and configuring the layout, design and features during the virtual engagement process. Providing Event Planners and Stakeholders an understanding of technical requirements to create their virtual events while providing excellent customer service.
- Proven background in web build, design and configuration is required
- Experience with Intrado and/or Cvent is preferred
- Minimum of one year of customer service experience required
- Intermediate knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop/Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Understanding of brand principles; ability to create innovative designs within brand guidelines, and to develop new guidelines when necessary
- Balance of technical and creative skills
- Provide Event Planner and Stakeholders with an understanding of technical specifications and requirements to create content for their virtual events within multiple platforms
- Collect and upload event content in accordance to the delivery timeline as set by the Event Manager
- Attend event core team meetings as assigned by Event Planner
- Continually keep up to date on virtual event technology, and capabilities to assist clients during implementation
- Act as a secondary point of contact if the Event Planner is not available and be able to speak to the current progression of the projects and any areas on concern
- Coordinate and configure virtual platform for multiple events at one time
- Continually update Core Team on project status, open and unresolved issues
- Take notes and participate in Core Team meetings and come with a point of view from the virtual platform standpoint
- Serve as stakeholder advocate ensuring quality and delivery of service ensuring all stakeholder or internal issues are followed through to resolution in a timely manner
- Escalate to Event Planner any situation outside the employee's control that could adversely impact the service provided to the client
- Provide quality customer service that exceeds customer expectations and improves level of service being provided
- Work with Production Team and Subject Matter Expert to provide Sponsor and Speaker training where necessary
- Provide day of support during event duration
- Be the knowledge expert in Digital Technology and Virtual Platform configuration for the Global Event Management Team
Learn the easiest Rubik's Cube solution which is available in many languages. You'll just have to memorize a cople tricks.