Website Myticas Consulting
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced System Engineer who would be interested in a contract to hire opportunity offered within the Phoenix, AZ region.
Ideally, we are looking for someone with a broad level of required experience with enterprise technologies such as Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems with virtualization, systems infrastructure, networking, security, storage and client computing.
- Business analysis of end users’ functional and tech requirements
- Client computing technologies design, engineering and client virtualization
- Virtual client-computing design, roadmap, cloud-platform management (Azure)
- Architecture and design for standard desktop image, application packaging, validation, desktop management, patch management, and software distribution.
- End-user policies, configurations and environment changes related to physical and virtual client technologies.
- Environment includes Azure, Intune, Windows Server, SCCM, Windows Server Update Services and SQL Server.
- Troubleshoot software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages. Schedule installation and upgrades and maintain them in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Develops and promotes standard operating procedures and conducts routine hardware and software audits of workstations and services to ensure compliance with established standards, policies and configuration guidelines.
- May provide direction and guidance to lesser-experienced systems administration staff to assist them in their role and understanding of more complex systems administration.
- Monitor, review, evaluate, recommend and implement support procedures/techniques, and adopt tools to achieve maximum quality, continuous service improvement, and value for the money.
- Assist in providing end user access and authorization to various systems to maintain the appropriate security measures, train end users in the use of software, hardware or other systems.