The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for a 100% remote experienced Mobile Device Management (MDM) Administrator who would be interested in a contract-to-hire opportunity.
The candidate will coordinate between the development team and infrastructure team and will interface directly with end users and management.
- Responsible for tracking of device inventory in the MDM cloud environment and performing audits of the Microsoft InTune systems.
- Telephone, e-mail and on-site problem diagnosis and resolution.
- Systems administration of Microsoft InTune.
- Administering and maintaining Microsoft InTune installations and configuration. Work with vendors that support the Microsoft InTune, Microsoft Office 365 and telecommunication systems.
- Enforce mobile device policies and procedures.
- Provide support for loading commercial off-the-shelf mobile apps into the application catalog and help deployment..
- Liaison with client business units and MDM consultants for installations, deployments, and troubleshooting of new releases and evaluate new OS mobile device releases for iOS and Android.
- Respond to requests from internal and authorized external business units in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to conduct research and resolve tickets from the end-user community for mobile device issues and new products.
- Work with a team of engineers to plan, design, develop, build and deploy new MDM solutions.
- Interface with the Microsoft Office 365 cloud with ActiveSync in the current Air Watch cloud and support the development of new MDM non-AirWatch solutions.
- 2 years of relevant work experience with mobile devices.
- Knowledgeable in managing iOS and Android devices
- 1 year of AirWatch or other MDM administration and support.
- Excellent teamwork, time management and organizational skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft SQL and PowerShell skills required.
- On-call and available to independently monitor requests after-hours/weekends.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Windows server 2008/2012 maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- 1+ year of intermediate experience with Office 365
- 1+ years of Android experience
- 2 years of AirWatch MDM administration and support
- 1+ year of iOS