The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced COE Project Manager who would be interested in a full-time permanent opportunity offered within the Ottawa, ON region.
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability.
he Manager, Centre of Excellence is responsible for leading the Centre of Excellence stream of the Portfolio delivery group. This role ensures capability uplift and continuous improvement of processes, standards and tools across the portfolio by acting as a one stop shop for all delivery management related guidance, standards and tools with the overall objective of increasing PPM maturity across the Technology and Information Organization. This is a key supportive role in building the project and program management capability of the organization and continually evolving standards, processes, templates and tools to improve delivery efficiency.
- Strong background in project and program delivery
- Strong understanding and experience of a range of delivery management approaches, including waterfall, agile and hybrid agile
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop and communicate vision, and inspire and motivate staff.
- Strong organizational skill and ability to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Innovative and explorative, ready to explore the use of new and emerging tools and techniques to drive best practice delivery management
- 10+ years of experience in project management, product management, business analysis or governance, preferably in the Air Navigation service industry;
- Experience defining and implementing enterprise delivery methodologies
- Experience defining and implementing governance frameworks
- 5+ Years of leadership responsibilities
- Certified Project Manager or equivalent skills and experience.