The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Service Support Consultant/Analyst who would be interested in a remote contract opportunity offered within the Mississauga, ON region.
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability.
- Provide application support and maintenance including daily checks, minor fixes or changes and minor application upgrades /patches (as well as documentation management) for Commercial-off-the-shelf and custom applications
- Provide technical and functional guidance
- Resolve moderate to complex problems
- Support testing
- As part of systems testing and implementation, support service readiness and acceptance efforts
- Support the Service / Help Desk in day-to-day end-user assistance and event management, including incident troubleshooting and resolution
- Monitor performance of assigned applications, identifying bottlenecks, and working to remove them
- Develop documents and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards, including working on development projects;
- SME support on project
- Provide on-call support as required
- Typically has 3-5 years of experience in Information systems
- Knowledge of computer software, including applications and programming including in Structured Query Language (SQL) and Java
- Knowledge of the practical application of computer programming
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services (customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction)
- Service Excellence focused
Nice to have:
- Able to Create and follow documented procedures.