The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Dev/Ops Engineer who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, ON region.
The DevOps engineer will encompass a range of responsibilities beyond the CI/CD domain and be consulted to support area of software design, infrastructure architecting, and testing automation best practices. The candidate should have extensive experience in CI/CD tools. Preference is given to candidate who also have experience in modeling and implementing test automation with ROBOT framework in IP/MPLS, SDN and/or LTE mobile network domains.
- CI/CD tool chain creation
- Feature research and requirements analysis, prototyping, and implementation with iterative design.
- Common and utility library development
- Problem investigation and defect resolution
- Optimization and performance analysis
- Work as part of a team using agile methodologies
- Product build and continuous integration and deployment processes improvements.
- Strong communication with management, team-leads and product owners to accomplish business goals.
- Peer code reviews and has principles to deliver high-quality
- Develop and mentor new team members
- Write and maintain documentation
- Desire to deliver training via formal settings and social media