Website Myticas Consulting
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Dynamics CRM Administrator who would be interested in a full-time permanent opportunity offered within the Downers Grove, IL region.
The CRM Administrator will be responsible for customizing and maintaining our existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
This position will be supporting various teams including Sales, Marketing and Account Management with metrics, reports, and dashboards. The candidate must be proficient in data manipulation, data cleaning and report creation. This role is a key player in maintaining and improving business processes and best practices, acting as the internal champion for CRM as well as identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvement to build-out company performance. This role will support the corporate growth strategy to ensure the analytics and system functionality meets requirements for sales, management, account management, operations, contracts management, finance, marketing, product management, and business leadership.
The ideal candidate will be a creative, strategic thinker who will have the forethought and motivation to identify and anticipate reporting and metrics which uncover opportunities for improvement in our processes or operations. The ideal candidate has pervious years of experience maintaining and customizing a Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Automate tasks using workflows
- Customization of CRM
- Administration of Users, Security Roles and Teams
- Update of Product catalogs
- Create new reports (SSRS, Power BI)
- Apply updates and hotfixes
- Experience in user set up, profiles, roles, and teams Security Setup
- Integration of CRM with other platforms and reporting
- Design changes and updates in support of significant business evolution to support growth
- Design and implement specific initiatives to improve data hygiene and security, improve sales team and efficiency
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve data hygiene and security, improve sales team and help desk throughput and efficiency
- Experience in the following: Customizing Standard and Custom objects including fields, page layouts, record types.
- Break down complex projects into smaller ones, then design & execute against a work plan, communicating deliverables regularly and avoiding preventable fire drills
- Build efficient, robust processes and scalable systems for a fast-growing, continuously changing organization
- Own, document, and be expert in all the processes, objects, and automations related to the CRM
- 3+ years as an MS Dynamics administrator in a high growth environment
- Familiarity with Dynamics NAV preferred
- Proficient in data manipulation, data cleaning, and report creation.
- 1+ year of SSRS/SSIS/POWER BI report building
- 2+ years relevant experience supporting Sales and/or Account Management
- Thrives on working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems.
- Motivated self-starter, capable of follow-through on commitments