The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced DevOps Project Manager who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Lake County, IL region.
Top 3-5 Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-10 years’ experience with Release Management & System Life Cycle Processes
- 2-5 years’ experience working in Life Sciences
- Dev Ops Tools Knowledge (Jira, Confluence, Azure, Tricentis Tosca)
The PRM DevOps Project Manager will be responsible for the adoption of enterprise DevOps Tools and System Life Cycle processes. Coordinate meetings with PRM vendor partners for all system and operations changes required for PRM releases. Collaborate with Solutions Delivery Lead & Product Owners to establish CI/CD release process.
- Participates as a release team member in discovery, design, development & testing of system changes and enhancements
- Provides day-to-day support to release team including coordination of DevOps deliverables during each release cycle.
- Researches & evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations for improved release operations
- Author’s and routes required SLC Deliverables for major & minor software releases
- Coordinates project planning with integrated partners and software quality assurance teams
- Independently conceives and develops general approaches to optimize integration of Dev Ops tools
- Management of in sprint milestones and execution of agile software life cycle deliverables in accordance with BTS Dev Ops Policies