The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Web Architect who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Lake County, IL region.
As a discipline expert and contact drives functional performance by designing and implementing business technology solutions aimed at enabling and accelerating the delivery of new or improved products. Technical leader acting at group, department, and cross?functional levels. Responsible for managing the Design, Architecture, Data, Solutions, Business, and/or Technology architectures and tying them to the Enterprise Architecture and other architectures. Technology Architects will be aligned to a specific area: Information, Solution, System, User Experience (UX) or Data.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education in Science or Technology related field with extensive (typically 16 years) of related work; Master’s Degree or equivalent education in Science/Technology or PharmD or equivalent education with extensive (typically 10-12 years) of related work; Ph.D. in Science/Technology or related field with typically 8?10 years of related work experience.
- Technical background in healthcare, laboratory diagnostics, medical devices, or pharmaceutical companies.
- Proven ability to innovate with a history of new or improved technology solutions with a remarkable impact on company productivity.
- Interacts well with diverse groups within the function and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external collaborators.
- You have demonstrated the ability to influence others in areas of science and technology.
- Must have hands-on digital experience applications including websites, content management capabilities, web and mobile capabilities leveraging Adobe Experience cloud applications such as AEM, ACM, Analytics and Salesforce Community Cloud
- Must have hands-on experience in a Web / CMS Technologies such as AEM, Salesforce.com platform and CMS/DAM products. Experience in the IT product engineering team.
- More than 10-12 years of architecture/software development experience
- Strong experience in leading, developing and architecting digital experience applications including websites, content management capabilities, web and mobile capabilities leveraging Adobe Experience cloud applications such as AEM, ACM, Analytics, Salesforce Community Cloud and Open Source platforms e.g. Drupal
- Familiar with Open Source Web dev stack.
- Hands-on Full Stack Developer / Architect
- Proven experience in rolling out global Web applications using enterprise platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions to create a scalable and reusable business solution.
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past technology experience to be successful in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong IT analysis and analytical skills.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g., Scrum)
- Leading large & global teams of employees & consultants
- Ability to self-manage time and priorities.
- Leveraging new or emerging technologies