The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Project Manager who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, ON region.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK / DELIVERABLES
The Project Manager, CCMT is responsible for the overarching leadership of communications, organizational change management and training and must be able to carefully plan a unified approach months in advance for how the project's stakeholder engagement will be managed and logistically executed.
- Organizes, manages, prioritizes and is accountable for all project deliverables related to to CCMT functions.
- Manages the team members’ completion of project work and manages and resolves resource allocation conflicts.
- Ability to identify, acquire and manage additional resources as required to meet the overarching program delivery schedule.
- Experience working on large ERP projects to deliver quality communication experiences, integrated change management and robust solution training.
- Preparing project plans, communcations, change and training strategies, as per industry standards, for the full SIS implementation and related projects.
- Preparing project plans, artifacts and documents based on industry best practices i.e., PMBOK, Prosci ADKAR model, lean and agile principles.
- Own the overarching communications, change management and training function for the SIS program.
- Measure and report the progress and activities including the usage of KPIs, Net Promoter Scores and other performance indicators.
- Create a positive and well managed system adoption experience for stakeholder.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, required from an accredited institution.
- Project Management certification is required, i.e. PMI Project Management Professional (PMP), and Agile or Scrum Master designation.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in project or program management in large institutions.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working directly with executives on large ERP initiatives with demonstrable political acuity.
- Experience in communications, organizational change management and training on ERP projects with particular attention to integrating Prosci/ADKAR with PMBOK practices.
- Experience developing and managing high performance teams in a matrix program/project environment using hybrid waterfall, lean/agile practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of the CCMT function on ERP projects in public institutions.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Previous experience on student information system
- Business transformation experience