Myticas, LLC is currently seeking a Front End Developer for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL can work on 100% Remote.
We are seeking an experienced programmer to develop web-based solutions and LIMS integrations within a protein production and characterization function. Applicants will work alongside an experienced programmer to agilely deliver business solutions.
- Conceive, design, engineer, and implement browser-based software and technology solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve key project hurdles and assumptions by effectively utilizing available information and technical expertise.
- Demonstrate high proficiency across a wide range of technologies and platforms related to software design and development, programming languages, data integration, data warehousing, data analysis and visualization tools, data storage, network connectivity, and virtualization/cloud environments.
- Highly autonomous and productive in performing activities, requiring only minimal direction from or interaction with supervisor.
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable corporate and pisional policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end & back-end web application development for desktops.
- Proficiency in HTML 5.0, CSS and Bootstrap 3 & 4.
- Experience with using RESTful service endpoints for application development is desired.
- Experience with Visual Studio Code IDE or similar is desired.
- Experience with Oracle & SQL Developer is desired.
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle is desired – Git.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical industry is an asset.