Website Myticas Consulting
This opportunity is 100% remote!
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Java Software Developer to create and lead the technical design and development of enterprise software solution. You will lead and mentor an application delivery team in developing advanced applications interfacing with various 3rd party systems.
Here is a look of some of the expectations and responsibilities for this position:
- Creates and leads the technical design and development and testing of Java based software solutions.
- Collaborates with product management to understand business requirements and plan products and features
- Provide detailed technical design and development of software solutions using existing and emerging technology platforms
- Proposes & designs software solutions to address complex business needs. Prepares technical and procedural documentation required.
- Provides technical guidance and support to colleagues. Reviews coding, testing, and documentation of software.
- A key member of an agile scrum development team participating in planning, sizing, and requirements analysis sessions
- Attend daily standups and actively participate in development activities such as peers review, demos, and support
- Write code, tests and deploys software
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent degree
- Minimum 5 years of Java development experience using Java Spring / Spring Boot, Angular, Hibernate, Postgres and REST
- Experience in Springboot Framework, Microservices.
- Microservices architecture and development.
- Experience with event-driven architectures using messaging systems/service bus, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of Cloud Based architectures, APIs and Integration concepts and technologies, such as REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, message queues, etc.
- Familiarity with any Java containers and logging / monitoring solutions.
- Experience in triaging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills.
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Experience in any continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment technologies like Terraform, Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Apigee, GitLab, Gradle, Groovy, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately