Website Myticas Consulting
We are looking to add a skilled NAV Business/Systems Analyst to our client's team. This role will be an integral part of our client's ever changing and expanding NAV environment. This person will be a NAV champion for the organization and help design and execute solutions that transform the way they use NAV.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the technical requirements, scope out modifications, and develop custom solutions
- Design, develop and implement integrations between NAV and other business systems.
- Analyze Business processes to identify potential enhancements and increase efficiency.
- Troubleshoot ERP issues to ensure optimal system performance
- Establish and enforce best practices for documenting detailed requirements, use cases, process flow, data flows, context diagrams, data mapping, and other documents as needed.
- Perform analysis to assist in the maintenance and troubleshooting of reports, databases, and dashboards; ensure data is accurate and appropriate.
- Write, revise, and verify test plans for multiple applications and technical processes. Ability to evaluate and test systems and process to validate they are performing as expected with the intended results.
- Maintain deep knowledge of technology and its application across the organization.
- Promote continuous innovation and improvement.
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to view bigger picture goals
- Provide technical expertise and/or engineering support for maintaining performance and reliability of key IT solutions. Contribute to project technical architecture design and development.
- Build and maintain knowledge of new technologies or technology opportunities and assist in analysis of their use
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced knowledge of Dynamics NAV system.
- Experience with integrations between NAV and other systems.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve business software issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of change management principles.