The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced IT Procurement Consultant who would be interested in a remote contract opportunity offered across the Ontario region.
Security Clearance Required: Enhanced Reliability.
- IT Procurement Consultant will work with the client and the procurement team to assimilate business requirements and provide strategic advice relating to developing a procurement approach as well as develop all procurement documents at the request of the client and Project Authority.
The IT Procurement Consultant will be required to lead and assist the client through the entire RFP procurement process lifecycle, including any resulting negotiations and transition periods.
- 5+ yrs experience in leading Public procurement RFPs for IT services (including SW, Services, Cloud)
- Experience in vendor management, including management of third-party vendors, contract negotiation, evaluation of products or services from multiple vendors; and
- Experience related to the end-to-end Procurement lifecycle.
- Procurement, vendor management and sourcing processes: experienced in implementing and executing procurement, vendor management and sourcing processes, policies, principles and standards;
- Stakeholder Management: experienced in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and the vendor community; and
- Financial Management: understanding of key concepts of account payable processes (Asset)
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Academic: College diploma or university degree in Business, Engineering, Technology or related field (required)
- Certifications: Certified Professional Purchaser (CPP) (Asset), ITIL Foundations (Asset), Quality methodologies – Lean / LSS / Six Sigma (Asset), Purchasing Management of Canada (PMAC) (Asset), Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) (Asset)