Website Myticas Consulting
Myticas is an IT recruiting and staffing firm providing services to Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Our management team has been focused on building the infrastructure necessary to support rapid growth. Now we seek exceptional people to drive it.
If you have the make-up and drive to work diligently, learn from others and manage multiple work streams and want to: be responsible for building a company, be rewarded for success, be afforded career opportunities you won’t find elsewhere and have fun doing it, please consider Myticas.
We believe in teamwork, personal and professional development, promoting from within, servant leadership and doing whatever it takes to provide opportunities for each other, our consultants and our clients.
If you are searching for an opportunity to shape a company’s future, have your accomplishments recognized, lead others and build a career, please consider Myticas.
Everyone starts as a recruiter at Myticas. You’ll learn our industry, our process and technology concepts. From there, you’ll be promoted along a professional recruiter or business development path with leadership opportunities in both.
We are hiring in our Chicagoland office – highly motivated, energetic and personable employees.
To be successful, you MUST desire to work hard for financial gain, merit-based advancement opportunities and to create opportunity for others.
In this role, you will be responsible for Myticas’ expansion in the Chicago market by building and maintaining relationships with IT professionals, qualifying their abilities and presenting them to local companies for employment. You will negotiate wages, benefits and other employment terms while overseeing pre-employment activities including reference checks, background checks and drug screens.
As a recruiter, you will:
- Learn and adhere to Myticas’ core business processes and principles and hold others accountable to same
- Identify, screen and assess technical candidates
- Follow a structured recruiting process and document results
- Research and become conversant on IT industry trends
- Learn and apply advanced sourcing techniques
- Negotiate employment packages with candidates
- Develop long term relationships within the local technical community
- Attend local user group meetings and job fairs
- Manage consultant relationships
- B.S. / B.A. highly preferred
- Exceptional work ethic
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be goal-driven, team and service oriented.
- 0-1+ yr. experience in IT recruiting
- Interest in a sales career
- Eligible to work for any employer in US
- Competitive base salary, unlimited commission, comprehensive benefits package, incentive-based earnings opportunities