Myticas, LLC is currently seeking an IT Disaster Recovery Consultant for a contract position with our direct client based in Waukegan, IL. (Remote During Covid-19).
Duration: Contract – Through Dec 22 + high possibility of extension
Top 5 skills requirements:
- Bachelors plus 4 plus years in business continuity or disaster recovery management is desired
- At least 5 years of information technology experience working within an enterprise
- Highly effective at verbal and non-verbal communication
- Adept at project organization and management
- Effective at managing multiple projects, efforts, and priorities concurrently
Education and Experience
- Certified Business Continuity Planner designation desired but not required
- Service Now experience desired
- Fusion Framework experience desired
The BTS Disaster Recovery Management (DRM) Business Systems Consultant is responsible for supporting Client information technology disaster recovery readiness efforts. This specifically includes working with business and application/system owners in performing application/system Business Impact Analysis assessments (BIAs) to determine application/system criticality and the effects of downtime in the event of a disaster. This role also requires the review of recovery planning documentation to determine recovery gaps or in some cases, assist in the developing of recovery plans where they do not exist.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Create Application/System BIA documents in accordance with applicable policy, process, and procedure as per project request
- Perform gap assessments of application/system disaster recovery plans
- Assist in the development of recovery plan documents
- Participate in projects to provide IT continuity expertise and direction at the IT Function / business unit level
- Create concise, accurate, and timely reports of risk points, BIA status, etc.
- Educate system owners regarding disaster recovery planning and options
- Create project plans, documents, and presentations regarding resiliency planning and disaster recovery
- Other job duties as assigned