Myticas, LLC is currently seeking an Finance Data/Excel Expert for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL (Remote During Covid-19).
Duration: Contract –4 Months+ high possibility of extension
- Excel is super important for this role and candidate will be required to know pivot tables, lookups for analysis.
- Excel Tests must be included with resume submittal in order to be considered
Top 3 MUST HAVE Skill Set:
- Strong Excel skills (will need to know pivot tables, lookups for analysis and comparisons of up to 40,000 lines of data)
- Finance and/or accounting experience
- Must be detail oriented
- Work with coordinator to provide account and invoice information; Purchase Order Spend for budget tracking purposes analysis /and reporting.
- Perform special requests for inventory and billing management as required.
- Ensure that payment remit information is reflected in internal systems to ensure receipt of payments.
- Provide information, support, and assistance to carriers as a business partner. Review month carrier Accounts Receivable reports.
- Field questions/inquiries from multiple vendors related to payment issues/matters
- Contest inaccurate charges invoiced by submitting a billing inquiry or dispute with providers and ensure resolution
- Liaise with numerous internal areas/department such Accounts Payable, Finance, and Tax
- At least 5 years combined business, administration experience, accounting, and or finance background.
- Excellent communication, attention to detail, and organizational skills are required. Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to identify and coordinate issue resolution utilizing standard procedures / processes / tools.
- Strong customer service orientation