Website Myticas Consulting
The team is seeking a Cloud Computing Architect to deliver services to are customer base. The candidate in this role will be required to work in a consultative manner directly with customers, product line managers (PLM), Customer Support teams, and R&D teams to deliver projects which may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead Operational & Engineering Consultation Workshops to establish an optimal Solution Design that meets the Customer’s objectives and Industry Best Practices
- Create detailed design, implementation, operational and test documentation that enable a successful Solution Deployment
- Work closely with Product Line Management and Support teams to manage solution issues and product evolution
- Develop and deliver customized workshops and technical training to customers.
- Develop and maintain in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of key product lines.
- The work is frequently on-site with customers, with travel a requirement (approx 25-35% of the time)
USA Passport or N1 Visa holder is a requirement for this position.
Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Telecom, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience.
IP training / certification is an asset.
The successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills as well as being energetic, results oriented and will have knowledge of some or all of the following (5+ years relevant work experience):
- Expert knowledge of Cloud Computing Engineering, concepts, service models (IaaS, PaaS, etc), deployment models, practical implementations, operations, security and future trends
- Experience working with Data Center hardware and management software
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines (VMWare, KVM or other hypervisor software)
- RESTful API Integration experience
- Multi-vendor integration experience
- Knowledge of UNIX/Linux
- Strong expertise in core and edge IP routing technologies (IPv4 and IPv6, BGP, OSPF, MPLS – RSVP, LDP, etc., Multicast – PIM, IGMP, Metro Ethernet / VPLS / VPWS, IP VPN, QoS, Security)
- Experience with cloud computing and data center technologies
- Data center network design (multi-tier zones, server load balancing, VXLAN, etc.)
- Server / storage systems and related technologies (HP Virtual Connect, Fiber Channel, etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge of SDN and NFV concepts & technologies
- Network Management of IP and WAN networks (includes HP-OV, SNMP, and CLI knowledge).
- Experience in delivering professional services to external Customers, from the initial detailed Solution Design, through to Implementation and Customer Acceptance customization, including proof of concepts, Solution Design Consultation, Stand-Alone and Inter-Operability Testing, Customer training and on-site support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Influences others outside of the team to ensure goals are met and conflicts are resolved.
- Responds to requests for technical information and assistance in a timely and professional manner.
- Build external contacts and actively exchanges information in support of job accountabilities.