Website Myticas Consulting
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Customer Technical Advocate who would be interested in a long-term contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, ON region.
The Customer Technical Advocate is the primary technical liaison between the customer and Nokia Care organization for technical support activities and builds trusted advisor relationship with his / her designated customer, advocating for customer interests.
Acts as a resource having up to-date, detailed technical knowledge of his / her designated customer network as well as product expertise.
Provides technical guidance to software service team to deliver customer-oriented solutions.
Customer Technical Advocate will be required to work in a consultative manner with customers, solutions and marketing groups and systems engineering to scope which includes following responsibilities:
- Represents the Technical Support Service in front of customer, managing difficult situations and conflict resolutions.
- Represents customer (interests) within Technical Support Service activities.
- Maintains information about customer network in relevant databases.
- Shares sales opportunities with Acct Team.
- Contributes to strategic decisions within professional area.
- Solves complex problems based on sophisticated analytical thought and complex judgment.
- Acts as a technical leader for taskforces, often the most senior specialist in a team, who serves as best practice resource within own organizational unit and / or is recognized as an expert within the same professional area in the business.
- Support key customer projects.
- Help define processes and standards.
- Leads functional teams or projects with considerable resource requirements, risk, and complexity, handles day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work.
Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- 5+ years relevant work experience with a telecom communications equipment vendor or service provider in IP/MPLS networks.
- 3+ years’ experience in in IGP like OSPF, ISIS and Segment Routing, MPLS protocols LDP, RSVP-TE, and L2/L3 VPNs
- Strong communication skills (technical, business acumen)
- Ability to work remotely with customers and internal teams (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to multitask and interact with multiple customers
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, or equivalent level of education / experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of applications