The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Cyber Security (Business Architect) who would be interested in a remote contract opportunity headquartered within the Ottawa, ON region.
Security Clearance Required: Secret.
Important – Must Haves:
- Deep domain knowledge
- CyberArk experience
- Sailpoint experience
- Cyber security experience
The Resource will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Consult with stakeholders to define business requirements that must be met by new or enhanced business processes.
- Lead and conduct business analysis activities through active engagement with stakeholders.
- Facilitate workshops with technical and non-technical resources and document functional and non-functional requirements as they relate to cyber performance measures and risk assessment.
- Facilitate workshops for detailed design of Cyber Security Risk management activities as per the Three Lines of Defense model.
- Consult with stakeholders to define performance metrics and reporting for the cyber security pision (including KPIs and KRIs).
- Lead the process for prioritizing client requests.
- Develop and deliver communication to clients and stakeholders.
- Research and monitor technology developments and industry trends; assess their applicability, functionality and reliability for the Bank and recommend technologies that will enhance productivity and the achievement of clients’ business objectives.
- Identify/define the Business architecture for the Cyber Security Program’s strategic and tactical objectives and relate activities to the improvement of the Bank’s overall security posture.
- Assist in developing performance metrics, risk assessments and reporting.
- Help ensure that the chosen project initiatives are closely aligned with the Bank’s cyber security strategy, mission and vision.
- University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security or Risk Management
- A minimum of five (5) years in a business architect or similar role
- Knowledge of Organizational Change Management principles
- Knowledge of Business Process Model and Notation standards
- Demonstrated experience creating high-level models used in analysis
- A minimum of four (4) years experience managing small to large business and IT related projects
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating workshops with technical and non-technical resources to document functional and non-functional requirements and processes
- Demonstrated experience conducting research on software capabilities, frameworks and operations models, monitoring and recommending enhancements
- Advanced communication, presentation and negotiation skills to effectively communicate and influence different levels of management and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in use case development
- Demonstrated ability to write business-impact analyses and business cases
- Knowledge of the Three Lines of Defense model