Myticas, LLC is currently seeking a Kronos Consultant for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL. (Remote During Covid-19).
Duration: Contract –6 Months+ high possibility of extension
Top 3-5 MUST HAVE Skill Set:
- 4 to 7 years technical experience with Kronos
- Kronos Workforce Central (WFC)
- Business systems analyst experience
- Software Lifecycle knowledge and experience including systems testing and IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Workday time and absence
Provides direct support to an assigned area. Applies relevant principles to support projects and ongoing activities. Completes tasks which support a project or functional team.
- Work directly with key HR & Payroll business stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements sign-off
- Uses appropriate tools to collect, correlate and analyze data; records and maintains technical data for use in developing operating and instruction manuals. Conducts tests; develops preliminary findings for review by experienced analysts. Assists in the development of standards and procedures. Applies and executes standard information systems theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Determines approach and solution to problem when issue is within scope of own ability. Develops solutions to problems where casual relationships can be identified, and precedents exist. Conducts training.
- Applies analytical thinking skills to diagnose and make recommendations on systems. Incorporates knowledge of business and technology to make recommendations. Translates data gathered from user discussions into business requirements. Identifies business/system needs and recommends solutions. Assists with the testing strategies and develops preliminary findings.
- Work is performed, and technical decisions are made with a high degree of independence and performance is judged by results obtained.
- Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals. Actively participates in client or team meetings by offering suggestions. Provides leadership to project planning.
- Exercises latitude in approach to problem and solution. Work is reviewed for soundness of business judgement and to determine if overall results and objectives have been achieved. Errors or failure to achieve expected results may result in project delays and/or the expenditure of more resources than was planned. Regular assignments are completed with minimal supervision.
- 4-7 years of experience with Kronos WFC – Time Keeper and Absence Manager Modules
- Experience with Workday Time Tracking & Absence Module is a plus
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology, Computer Science or Computer engineering. Equivalent experience is defined as 5 years combined experience in the above areas.
- Experience in a Business System Analyst role
- Software Lifecycle knowledge and experience including Systems Testing and IT Implementation.