Myticas, LLC is currently seeking Validation Analyst for a contract position with our direct client based in North Chicago, IL (Remote During Covid-19).
Please review the below job description and apply with a copy of your resume and /or a cover letter if you feel this would be a good fit!
- Author and execute test protocols to support computer system validation
- Follow FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, GxP regulations, client’s policies/ procedures, GAMP5 best practices
- Develop and manage GxP system lifecycle documentation, including Validation Plans, User Requirements Specifications, Functional and Design Specifications, Testing Protocols, User Acceptance Testing, Traceability Matrix, Validation Reports
- Develop test plans
- Author, execute, and perform quality checks on test scripts using HP Quality Center
- Document bugs/defects using HP Quality Center
- Work closely and communicate with project teams to analyze requirements and build test protocols
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the computer systems validation activities as they pertain to SDLC, including project planning, developing validation strategies, document development, and document reviews