Myticas, LLC is currently seeking an Customer Service Representative for a contract position with our direct client based in Madison, WI.
Please review the below job description and apply with a copy of your resume and /or a cover letter if you feel this would be a good fit!
Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: 100% onsite in Madison, WI
Duration: 12 months Contract to Hire
NOTE: ONLY W2 contract!
Our client is looking for 20 customer service Representatives who are recent graduates and looking to learn and grow with the company in these roles. They will start with 10 weeks of training and while they start taking on work around 10-12 weeks it is usually a full year before they start to really feel comfortable in the role.
- The CSR’s will be working with Attorneys, Paralegals, CEO’s and are doing legal filings for all types of entities in every state.
- The client has resources to support and guide you with this work so it’s less about knowing everything but more about knowing where to look and how to move the order through the system.
- These team members will own customer interactions from start to finish. Not just talking to customers but also handling the administrative task – pulling/compiling forms, customer records update, billing corrections, Filings with State Departments, Obtaining documents from State Departments, etc.
- Strong customer service skills
- good organization skills and be able to work in multiple systems.
- Willing to multitask.
- Ability to constantly prioritize and reprioritize as they may be working on one order when two more come in
- Legal background will be preferred
- Bachelor’s degree will be strongly preferred.
- Provides research services to Bank employees by responding to complex reference questions. Contributes to information services projects and identifies opportunities to promote the Bank’s information resources in support of department initiatives.
- The level of work is considered intermediate and staff must be able to work under general supervision. This position has no direct reports.