Website Myticas Consulting
We are looking for a Contract-to-Hire Senior NetSuite Administrator for a top notch client of ours. In this CTH opportunity, you will be actively working with both internal and external resources on the Finance/Accounting, Customer Service, Data Migrations and Technology Operations teams to design, develop and maintain the financial system. This opportunity will require a deep technical knowledge of many different systems, including: experience administering financial systems and the ability to connect and integrate those systems.
• Work with other developers to manage and maintain a NetSuite implementation.
• Support testing and validation of new and existing functionality including: configuration, development, and system releases.
• Act as the technical subject matter expert SME for NetSuite ERP system and other integrated software components.
• Communicate and collaborate with users, stakeholders, and other technical resources to maintain our financial systems.
• 5+ years NetSuite Admin experience • NetSuite Administrator level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom records, scripting, workflows, reports, saved searches, dashboards and forms to manage unique business process requirements within NetSuite
• Experience in NetSuite Scripting Modules including: Suite Script, Suite Builder, Suite Bundler, and Suite Flow
• Hands-on experience with designing and / or supporting NetSuite integration with other business systems like SAP Concur, Shopify, Boomi, PowerBI, etc…
• Experience implementing and optimizing procurement workflows within NetSuite
• Agile development / deployment methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to perform in a dynamic, fast-changing work environment
• Basic understanding of GAAP / IFRS.
• Develop, test and deploy all customizations, custom objects, and new NetSuite workflow functionality based on evolving business needs
• Demonstrates full understanding of the NetSuite stack and experienced with all NetSuite modules (Order to Case and Fulfillment, Revenue Recognition, Procurement, GL, AP, AR, FA, etc…)