Project Site Co-Ordinator
Ottawa – Remote to Start
Enhanced Reliability Cleared/Clearable – MUST
Looking for a Project Site Co-Ordinator to join our telecommunications and data services transition program (Network Renewal Program) which is transitioning the organization’s cellular and enterprise networks, business communications tools and contact center platform to new service providers.
Reporting to the Enterprise Network Project Manager, you will be part of a team which is responsible for the co-ordination of over 1,200 Canada Post and Purolator sites are they transition from the existing incumbent network provider to a newly appointed provider.
• Liaising with third party primes and client contacts to secure access to sites for surveys, prep work, project remediation work, migration work, etc.
• Preparing and issuing client communications related to upcoming onsite work or client deliverables
• Tracking Innovapost deliverables per site
o Confirmation of site access; available hours for work
o Completion of any remediation work identified from site survey
• Maintaining complete and accurate communications tracking records
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• 1 + Strong Microsoft Excel skills – must be comfortable with Excel and able to manipulate with Data.
• 1 + years of Project Coordinator Skills – managing mailboxes, scheduling, tracking logs.
Nice to have:
• Bilingual (Asset/Preferred)
• Attention to detail
• Exceptional client-facing and teamwork skills
• Strong multi-tasking skills and background in fast-paced environments
• Ability to adapt to changing environments and timelines
• Ability to organize priorities based on deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure