Website Myticas Consulting
Myticas Consulting's direct client's Data Center Fabric solution is a next-generation data center switching solution that enables data center operators to rapidly design and deploy, easily adapt and integrate, and confidently operate and automate data center network fabrics at scale.
In the context of this solution, we are seeing individuals to join the team to work with customers and participate in the development of solution blueprints and be a pioneer in the development of our services deliverables.
This is an ever-changing and fast paced technology landscape where creativity and a drive to find innovative automation solutions is highly valued.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies:
- The selected candidate will develop and deliver services offerings for the Fabric Services System (FSS), part of the Data Center Fabric Solution.
- Subject matter expert on the Fabric Services System (FSS) as an automation and operations toolkit for data center and cloud environments
- Drive the FSS design component for end-to-end solution blueprint initiatives within
Document, present and deliver relevant design collateral such as HLD (high-level design), LLD (low-level design) and test plans to customers
- Engage in staging, integration, network deployment and acceptance testing phases of customer projects
- Design and deliver on automation and orchestration use cases that drive the FSS APIs to realize customer use-cases
- Deploy and configure cloud environments using OpenShift, Kubernetes and public cloud environments
- The above tasks will have to done specifically in customer contexts, being directly and deeply involved in the definition and execution of customer projects.
Qualifications: (Education, Technical Skills/Knowledge)
- Education: Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
This role requires cross-domain knowledge and the selected candidate would be expected to be familiar with some of the following:
- In-depth knowledge of Cloud Computing concepts and platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, GCP
- Hands-on experience with container management and orchestration using Kubernetes and Docker
- Kubernetes architecture and objects (pods, deployments, services, DNS, volumes)
Telco Cloud and Data Center
- Work experience with Network Management & API concepts and protocols such as NETCONF, YANG, REST, gNMI
- Good Knowledge of IP Networking and routing protocols (e.g.- BGP, MPLS, EVPNs)
- Multi-vendor OSS integration experience would be considered an asset
- Experience in Consulting and providing professional services directly to external Customers
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Routing, SDN, Cloud certifications such as CCNA, Nuage Networks Expert, GCP or AWS certifications would be considered an asset