Myticas Consulting is currently seeking a Sr. Office 365 Engineer for a contract position with our direct client based in Lake County, IL or Can work on 100% Remote.
Top 3-5 Required Skill Sets:
1. Cloud architecture, firewalls, system integration.
2. Experience with Box Drive – APIs and Administration.
3. Cloud to Cloud migrations.
4. O365 PowerShell experience.
5. AD, DNS, Firewalls, Certificates and other network concepts.
1. Teams Experience
2. Skype for Business Online experience.
•7+ years of relevant, hands-on experience in managing, designing and supporting SharePoint in an Enterprise Environment.
•5+ years of relevant, hands-on experience supporting Office 365 , SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Yammer, O365 Groups etc in an Enterprise Environment.
• Prefer experience in Box Drive and migrations from Box to SharePoint and Onedrive.
• Experience working with service applications user profile, search, BCS and secure store.
• Experience working with customers troubleshooting issues, providing innovative and creative solutions to different challenges.
• Experience working with Migrations from Cloud to Cloud.
• Experience working with multiple teams in a huge collaboration environment.
• Experience in PowerShell scripting for Administrative or engineering projects required.
• Experience with Sharegate tool required.
• Strong understanding of generally accepted system administration methodologies, tools, and techniques, and desire to instill these practices in both individual and teammates’ work.
• Experience working with Managed Service Providers preferred.
• Understanding of networking and common datacenter infrastructure
• Good written documentation skills and demonstrable experience of documenting systems and procedures
• Ability to communicate to all levels of audience and structure messages in keeping with the listeners experience, background and expectation
• Ability to adapt to a fast paced and ever evolving business and technology landscape
• Ability to collaborate and work with team members in and out of the SharePoint environment spanning multiple geographic sites and various lines of technology platforms
• Ability to organize task and set priorities with minimal supervision while raising awareness to issues or conflicts before it impacts deadlines and goals
• Experience with and wiliness to follow a strict change management and incident tracking process
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with a scientific approach to problem investigation and resolution
• Thorough understanding of working principles, and experience supporting SharePoint, Nintex Forms/Workflows, Custom Solution deployments/support
• Ability to design and create basic sites/solutions using OTB SharePoint webparts/layouts/pages etc.
• Lead SharePoint Engineering projects with minimal supervision.
• Experience in administrating a highly available multi-platform/site SharePoint environment
• Required SharePoint knowledge: Office 365, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Online
• Preferred – Experience in Microsoft Windows technology including
• AD, DNS, Firewalls, Certificates and other network concepts.