Change Management Lead
Clearance: Enhanced Reliability
- Will take the lead on managing change for an organization wide implementation of and financial and delivery support system.
- Conduct workforce assessment across the organization including business stakeholders.
- Create a change management approach and plan including definition of audiences, media and messages to be provided at each stage of the project including post project implementation.
- Work with the project SMEs to understand support required to ensure a smooth transition.
- Identify appropriate training needs, audiences, appropriate media and timing.
- Work with the Business Architect to translate job objectives and new processes into the necessary training and documentation required.
- Work with internal advisory Change Management Specialist to learn internal policies and methodologies to develop the detailed change management plan
- Organization Change Management Plan
- Detailed transition plan from legacy applications to future solution for respective groups
- Workflow conversion documents of key business processes from current to future state
- Communication plan and various messaging to the groups affected by the change
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- 5 + years of Leading Change Management, managing mid-size to large initiatives
- 5+ years Project Management experience managing large-scale ERP implementation
- Strong understanding of financial and project management processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products
Nice to have:
- Agile experience