Website Myticas Consulting
The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking to hire Level 2 IT Support Specialists to support our client's offices' software, hardware, and network systems throughout the Chicagoland area. Mileage is paid.
The mission of the role is configuring, installing, monitoring and maintaining IT users desktop software, hardware and peripheral equipment; supports mobile and remote workforce. Provides Tier 2 support and consultation to IT users for all aspects of end-user computing, desktop-based systems software as well as application-based systems support.
Must be able to travel up to 1 week a month initially and then travel will taper off.
- Be an IT systems Specialist with a strong knowledge of computers, Windows OS & Office applications, peripheral devices, network technologies (LAN, WAN, Active Directory)
- Build, configure, customize, tune and support the systems and applications
- Position will require travel throughout the Chicago area; approximately 3 days per week.
- Act as the field implementation resource which includes staging and setup/breakdown of equipment to ensure a smooth installation process and minimize post-installation support requirements
- Responsible in participation of performance monitoring and building recommendations
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future computer hardware/software needs
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Write, maintain and deliver technical standard operating procedures and user documentation that fully describe the application or process as needed
- Identify and recommend improvements to the Retail and Corporate systems procedures, controls and performance, including hardware and software platforms.
- Assist other MIS staff members with understanding production issues to achieve collaborative solutions.
Skills / Education Required
- Required: Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a technical support role within an information technology department using Windows 10, O365 and Azure AD.
- Desired: IT customer care background, Hands-on PC support experience
Questions to answer as you apply:
- Can you travel through the Chicago area for work up to 3 days per week?
- Do you require sponsorship to work for an employer?
- Can you travel into the office located in the north side of Chicago?