Myticas Consulting is currently seeking an AutoCAD Analyst for a contract position with our direct client based in Chicago, IL
NOTE: Onsite position – candidates must be in compliance with bank COVID policy. Manager is looking for local candidates. Assignment could be extended for an additional year or a CTH.
- Auto Cad expertise- drawing and file updates, field survey support, plan creations
- Revit Experience
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
- Support different department projects
- Please list the top 4 competencies:
- Critical Thinking
This role is responsible for partnering with skilled trade employees to apply independent judgment in updating As-Built and Master AutoCAD drawings in accordance with Bank CAD standards for constructions projects.
In addition, this role assists with District software and hardware purchases, asset tracking, and support access requests for resources.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Associates Degree in Drafting, Design, Architecture, or Engineering, or related field
- 0 to 3 years of related experience
- Strong knowledge of Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software, project-based computer software, and architectural disciplines
- Strong knowledge of application MS Office Suite, MS Project, MS Visio Acute attention to detail to analyze information to solve problems
- Coordinate the receipt of closeout binders and appropriate documents from project managers and skilled trade employees
- Actively monitor and apply discretion to update CAD files in compliance with existing CAD definitions, including layers, text, dimension, block definition, plot styles, etc.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to automate CAD process where possible Technology Administration
- Coordinate and submit requests for access to Bank resources Support software and hardware purchases, asset tracking, and surplus items
- Provide technical/functional support of department hardware and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to train others
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills