HR System Specialist
Location: Ottawa or GTA (REMOTE TO START)
Clearance: Enhanced Reliability or Clearable – MANDATORY
Seeking an HR System Specialist who will be a key contributor to our Talent and Workforce Management team.
- Support the development, implementation and the management of various HR tools and systems to improve Talent management processes and reporting capability.
- Identify stakeholders needs on reporting requirements and build/provide timely reports and dashboards. Develop and implement automated dashboards, using BI Tools
- Support in the investigation of possible Success Factors system integrations that may enhance our existing capability.
- Collaborate with the Talent Team to implement organizational structure changes in SAP SF.
- Collaborate with the Talent Team to ensure we have a streamlined and efficient process and system opportunities for all Talent needs within Success Factors. Providing support when needed and assisting in configuration changes that will further enhance all Talent processes.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders/firms to address systems incidents, systems upgrades and integration issues.
- Continue to enhance SuccessFactors functionality and reporting capabilities via ingenuity and semi-annual SAP software releases, to maximize the return on our investment.
- Support possible implementation of additional modules to further enhance our Talent Management and Learning & Development within Innovapost by leveraging Success Factors
- Contribute to our culture of high performing workforce with creativity, curiosity, and unexpected sources of inspiration
- Occasionally support other Talent & Transformation team projects
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience with HRIS; in-depth knowledge of system to address complex issues and addressing data integrity issues
- 2 years experience in HR reporting and analytics, including manipulation of reporting tools (ie. Tableau, Power BI, etc…) to create operational dashboards with in-depth analysis
- 2 years+ experience and in-depth knowledge of SAP Success Factor; ability to resolve complex issues, including data integrity issues