Website Myticas Consulting
The recruitment staff at Myticas Consulting is currently looking to bring aboard an experienced Audio Visual Field Support Technician, who would be interested in an upcoming contracting opportunity offered within the Chicago, IL region.
This position will ensure maximum availability, reliability, and performance of related infrastructure, systems, and AV-related applications.
The responsibility expectations would be:
- Respond to daily Audio Visual service calls in a timely manner.
- Provide break-fix support on malfunctioning AV machines.
- Proactively and reactively provide Audio Visual training to end users.
- Provide cross-training to other onsite technicians in the event that an AV Field Technician isn’t available.
- Work closely with teams to address any issues that may be related to the IT infrastructure.
- Assist in deployments of new AV equipment including physical installation and device configuration.
- Document issues and provide monthly reports detailing root causes and actions taken to resolve issues.
- Proactively monitor AV equipment and perform daily preventative maintenance.
- Conduct surveys and gather feedback from end users and create monthly reports detailing usage metrics and CSAT scores.
The requirements needed would be:
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in an AV Support role.
- Must have knowledge and/or experience with Cisco, Polycom Video Endpoints.
- Must have knowledge and/or experience with surface Hub Smartboards.
- Must have knowledge and/or experience with Digital Signage.
- Must have knowledge and/or experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Must have knowledge and/or experience with Skype for Business.
- Must have the ability to determine, evaluate, and diagnose advanced video-related connection issues, and performance problems.
- Must have experience with data comm networks.
- Must have excellent oral and written comm skills are required.
- Must have the ability to communicate up to the executive level.
- Must have strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Must have the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Travel is typically less than 20% of the time.
- Rotational 24×7 hour on-call availability by cell phone.
For those candidates who are looking to apply, be sure to send up an updated version of your resume. Our recruitment team will follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.