The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Lead Back End Developer who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Chicago, Illinois region.
The candidate within this role will be required to develop the next generation of financial services software solutions that scale enterprises and transform organizations using data.
The developer will be creating an online banking platform operating in an agile model and utilizing a variety of software/programs, including Angular 5, ngrx, and Ionic on the front-end, and an OpenShift/Docker platform for microservices.
What do we expect from the candidate:
- Mentor and train junior developers.
- Produce high-quality, complex deliverables with minimal input from stakeholders.
- Manage full software lifecycle for medium complexity projects from requirements, to design, to implantation, and to testing.
- Develop and maintain back-end solutions using cutting edge technologies and products.
- Work alongside scrum masters and product owners to prioritize and deliver solutions in an agile environment.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and to follow emerging technologies.
What are the qualifications we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (preference given to Computer Science, Engineering, Gaming and STEM-based majors) or equivalent experience.
- Strong Java SE Development Kit 8 (Java SDK 8) skills.
- Moderate knowledge of Spring Boot and Microservices architecture.
- Experience with Docker and OpenShift platforms.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.