Myticas, LLC is currently seeking a Jr.-Mid Level Big Data Consultant for contract position with our client in Mettawa, IL.
Title: Jr.-Mid Level Big Data Consultant
Location: Mettawa, IL
Duration: Contract – 12 Months+ High possibility of extension
Start Date: ASAP
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Cassandra.
- Experience with GCP/Azure/AWS cloud services as a platform and as an infrastructure
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, Kinesis etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: R, Python, Scala etc.
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture,
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.