The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Business Analyst who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
- The incumbent will perform work on-site to meet the objectives of the project.
- The incumbent will engage with clients to document their business requirement, process/flows, and create current/future state maps, such that the technical team can develop a solution/product.
- Once the solution has been implemented the incumbent may also train end users.
- This incumbent will be required for a one year contract with possibilities for annual extensions through completion of the project deliverables.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a business analyst;
- Significant, recent experience with ERP systems, cloud solutions, and transformative projects;
- Has experience in process re-engineering/business architecture (TOGAF Certification)
- Hands-on experience developing process flow chart/diagram and documents;
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall;
- Knowledge of Lean methodology an asset;
- Salesforce experience an asset;
- PM experience an asset; and
- Experience in Higher Educational an asset.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.