The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Change Management Specialist who would be interested in a permanent opportunity offered within the Ottawa, Ontario region.
Candidates within this role must either have or be eligible to obtain an Enhanced Reliability level of Government Security Clearance.
- Contribute to the Practice’s development including implementation, monitoring and improvement of the methodology, framework and approaches.
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side of change related to programs and projects.
- Lead and participate in Corporate Planning and Change workshops.
Support on-going culture change and provide change management support to leaders.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the practice, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member.
- Maintain and enhance change practice tools and templates.
- Conduct needs analysis to identify the scope and impact of a change initiatives.
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan.
- Work with project teams to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan.
- Measure effectiveness of change management plans and recommend adjustments.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance and sustainability once the change has been implemented and recommend course of action.
- Manage and evaluate measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development, execution and tracking of plans.
- Be an active and visible coach to change sponsors, change agents and people affected by change.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders to ensure proper messaging and engagement.
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns.
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner.
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions.
- Graduated from a recognized university or college with a degree/diploma a related field OR an acceptable combination of education, related experience and training.
- Certified in Change Management methodology (ADKAR, CCMP, Prosci, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both official languages.
- 5-7 years experience in Change Management including: change management scope and strategy development, execution of the change plans, training, stakeholder engagement and strategic planning.
- Experience in conducting client need analysis with focus on assessing change resource requirement and project/program scoping.
- Experience leading and executing change management for large-scale organizational initiatives.
- Designing, developing and delivering change leadership skills training/workshops.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Knowledge of methods, techniques and practices involved in the planning process of change management.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.