The recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is looking for an experienced Cloud-Business Systems Analyst who would be interested in a contract opportunity offered within the Chicago, Illinois region.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Leads and controls complex analysis for IT Cloud migration and integration projects.
- Implements solutions that improve the quality of services delivered leading efforts to integrate, test and implementation of solutions to achieve desired results.
- Directs multiple intermediate to the large department or Federal Reserve projects and acts as a liaison between team members and functional area management.
- Organizes activities to create and administer assigned budgets, monitors, analyzes actual spending, and develops projections in order to authorize financial commitments, projects future performance and functions purchasing activities, and interfaces with vendors.
- Working with BRM (Business Relationship Managers), identify and document unmet business needs/issues with current applications and work with architects to propose solutions upon Cloud migration.
- Work with architects to estimate cost and resources needed to operate applications in Cloud environments.
- Help business lines to create business-specific Cloud strategies and roadmaps.
- Performs analysis and projections (financial, performance, operational and statistical) on complex analysis on Cloud migration projects including compilation and arrangement of data, computations, result analysis, charts and exhibit creation, report preparation, and data accuracy validation; identifies issues or problems with data and leads recommendations/changes to remedy errors.
- Plans, directs and coordinates department/Bank project activities and resources to ensure project goals are completed on time, within budget and with optimum quality; provides direction, prioritization, and conflict resolution in managing project teams to accomplish project objectives.
- Leads efforts with the department(s) to define and document current business processes and areas for improvement.
- Ability to interact with users, Business system Analysis.
- Experience gathering and analyzing data, reporting and presenting financial data and coordinating efforts of a project team.
- Experience communicating with internal stakeholders including executives, technical resources, internal communications and public relations.
- Experience working in both agile and waterfall environment.
- Strong understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP),
Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills.
Candidates looking to apply for this role are to send us an updated version of their resume in confidence. Our team will be sure to review all applicants and follow up accordingly at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.