The telecom recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is actively looking to bring aboard an experienced Cloud Computing Architect who would be interested in an upcoming contract opportunity offered within the Austin/Dallas, Texas regions.
The candidate in this role will be required to work in a consultative manner directly with customers, product line managers (PLM), Customer Support teams, and R&D teams to deliver projects which may include the following responsibilities:
- Lead Operational & Engineering Consultation Workshops to establish an optimal Solution Design that meets the Customer’s objectives and Industry Best Practices.
- Create detailed design, implementation, operational and test documentation that enable a successful Solution Deployment.
- Work closely with Product Line Management and Support teams to manage solution issues and product evolution.
- Develop and deliver customized workshops and technical training to customers.
- Develop and maintain in-depth technical and marketing knowledge of key IPD product lines.
- The work is frequently on-site with customers, with travel a requirement (approx 25-35% of the time).
Experiences and qualifications we are looking for are:
- OpenStack/VMWare Cloud and Networking knowledge.
- Good understanding of IP and data networking principals and protocols, like BGP, IGP’s, IPSec, tunneling protocols.
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure: Hypervisors, Linux OS.
- SD-WAN experience will be highly considered.
- RESTful API Integration experience.
- Multi-vendor integration experience.
- Cloud Management Systems integration, OpenStack, CloudStack, vRealise Suite (vCAC).
- Experience with cloud computing and data center technologies.
- Data center network design (multi-tier zones, server load balancing, VXLAN, etc.)
Candidates looking to apply are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment staff will formally follow up with those who would be ideal for the requirements at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.