The IT recruitment team at Myticas Consulting is actively looking to bring aboard an experienced Database Developer/Programmer, who would be looking to get into an upcoming permanent opportunity offered within the Warner Robins, Georgia region.
The candidate within this role will use a structured methodology to independently perform system integration tasks, which would include, but would be not limited to the following:
- Planning, system analysis, design, interface building, testing, and maintaining the interface support documentation.
- Perform on-going analysis of health care information, obtained from a variety of sources, including patient care, financial, and demographic data.
- Importing, cleaning, transforming, validating or modeling healthcare data with the purpose of understanding or making inferences for decision or management purposes.
- Presenting data in charts, graphs or tables, designing and developing relational databases for collecting data or building and designing data input or data collection screens.
- Design, develop, test and implement business and clinical reports, dashboards and analytics.
What we are looking for in terms of qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with two years of experience (see below) in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or other computer-related field; or Associates Degree with three years of experience (see below) in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or other computer related field; or no formal education with four years’ experience (see below) working with an enterprise Information Technology related environment as a programmer/developer.
- Experience developing, deploying and supporting complex computing applications; application development experience using C/C++, JAVA, etc.
- Experience with database development and administration with SQL Server.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken; comfortable working independently, with experience working in a team environment; skills in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff at all levels.
- Successful candidates will be subject to criminal background and drug screens.
- Knowledge of our supported technologies: Microsoft Server 2003/2008, Microsoft Exchange Server, Cisco CLI and Mikrotik.
- Communicate effectively with users and vendors.
- Use VoIP, Sonicwall, web server and database programming technologies.
Candidates who wish to apply for the opportunity are to send us an updated model of their resume in confidence. Our recruitment staff will formally follow up with those who would be an ideal fit for the requirements at the conclusion of the review process.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.